With a fixed rate mortgage, your rate never changes, so you can relax, knowing your monthly payments are the same each month, making budgeting easier.
- Consistent budgeting every month
- Choose among 10-, 15-, 20- and 30-year terms
- Interest rate never changes during mortgage term
- 30-year is most popular; offers lowest monthly payment option
If your forever home is still a move or two away, an Adjustable Rate Mortgage may be for you. Enjoy lower rates and payments in the early years of your mortgage.
- Conforming and jumbo ARMs available
- Initial rates lower than standard fixed-rate mortgages that may qualify you for a higher loan amount
- Lock in rate for 3, 5, 7 or 10 years
- Good choice if moving or upsizing in a few years
Get the extra buying power you need to move into the dream home you’ve been eyeing. Qualify for discounted rates. Super Jumbo Loans also available.
- Discounted rate for jumbo loans larger than $548,250
- Includes Bank Portfolio, Fannie Mae and FHA options
- Discounted rates on Investors Bi-Weekly Fixed Mortgage programs up to $2 million
- Super Jumbo available for up to $3 million
Built for low- to moderate-income borrowers, Fannie Mae’s HomeReady Program loans feature the lowest down payment option available today.
- Direct lender for Fannie Mae, a government-sponsored enterprise
- Fannie Mae loans offered up to $822,375 in some areas on primary residences, second homes, and investment properties
- Refinance with Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)
- Fixed- or adjustable-rate loan options available
Designed for first-time homebuyers, FHA loans feature low down payments and have more flexible credit guidelines.
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Flexible credit requirements
- Co-signers and gift funds from family members allowed
- Borrow up to $548,250 in certain areas
With a down payment as low as 3%, 100% forgivable closing-costs assistance*, discounted rates, no application fees and no requirement for private mortgage insurance, we make it easier - you make it home.
- Available to low and moderate-income borrowers
- Minimum down payments as low as 3%
- Use for purchases, rate and term refinances, and cash-out refinances
- Applies to 1-4 family owner-occupied homes, condos and Co-Ops in specific counties of New York and New Jersey
Down Payment as low as 10%, refinance existing Co-op bank mortgage with a 90% loan-to-value (LTV) ratio; borrow up to $3 million.
- As little as 10% down
- Refinance existing Co-Op mortgage with 90% loan-to-value (LTV) ratio on rate and term and cash-out programs
- Loans up to $3 million available
Age 62 or older and looking for a safe and secure way to stay in your home? Use the equity in your home to supplement your income and live the retirement you deserve!
- Available to homeowners aged 62 and older
- No monthly payments of interest or principle required
- Receive payments monthly, in a lump sum, credit line or combination of the three
You found the perfect home. Now make it yours with the right loan.
Enjoy lower monthly payments, pay off your mortgage sooner or tap into your equity for extra cash.
Unlock the equity in your home. Build your dream kitchen, finance your children’s education or pay off debt.
Want to make your dream of owning your own home a reality? Find out about our affordable mortgage programs.